Solar Smash is a planet destruction simulator, it allows the player to use a variety of different weapons to destroy the planet. These include nuclear missiles, lasers, monsters, spaceships, and asteroids.
Solar Smash is a 3D Action game for Android devices that allows players to use a variety of different weapons to destroy planets.
These weapons include nuclear missiles, lasers, monsters, spaceships, and asteroids. There are 10 types of currency in the game which can be used to purchase new items from the shop.
Solar Smash offers players many challenges and achievements to complete during their journey through space.
With 77 items available in the game, there are many ways to take down each planet. The game is still in development, so expect more updates soon! Solar Smash is free to download and play on Android devices.
It has over 200 levels with four varying difficulties in total there are no limits on how long you can play for if you have enough time!
There are 10 types of currency in this game that can be used from the shop to purchase new items such as laser upgrades or monster abilities.
Solar Smash offers players many challenges that they must face during their journey through space.
From dodging rogue asteroids and destroying enemy fighters all the way up to defeating monstrous bosses and outsmarting evil masterminds try to stop you from putting an end to their plans.
It has a real-time battle system which means you can unleash all your firepower on the enemy at once or wait for them to make a mistake and finish them off quickly. Fight your enemies in combat capable of supporting up to 10 different players!
The game currently has 22 achievements available, these range from completing Solar Smash on certain difficulties or defeating certain types of enemies with specific weapons.
With 77 items strewn across the solar system, there are many ways to take down each planet, get creative with your destruction but be aware that overusing nukes will come back to bite you in the end.
For example, one level requires you to defeat an evil mastermind who is protected by powerful crystals that regenerate whenever you destroy them, if you choose to use missiles then these crystals will be destroyed but they will respawn quickly and you only have a limited number.
What is the best thing about this game?
The best thing about Solar Smash is that it’s free to download and play on Android devices, so there’s no reason not to try it out.
Solar Smash offers players many ways to customize their experience, by allowing them to play with friends, compete for the highest score or just take on the universe alone there are no limits on what you can do. You can even create your own levels and share them with other players.
Make sure not to forget this epic 3D action game is still in development so expect more updates soon! There’s plenty of new features coming very soon such as steam achievements and trading cards so keep an eye out and tell all your friends about this amazing game!
With hours of content and challenging levels, Solar Smash is an addicting game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Why not give it a go today? You won’t regret it!
Players have thirteen planets to choose from. The list includes the eight planets of the Solar System, Earth’s Moon, Pluto, and the planet Mars.
The following is a list of the available weapons in Solar Smash.
- Laser: The laser is a basic weapon that can be used to easily destroy any enemy.
- Asteroid: Asteroids are large rocks that can be used to destroy planets or enemies.
- Missile: Missiles are powerful weapons that can be used to destroy planets or enemies.
- Monster: Monsters are creatures that can be used to attack enemies or planets.
- SpaceShip: Space Ships are vehicles that can be used to attack planets or enemies.
- Laser Upgrade: Laser upgrades can be used to increase the power of the laser.
- Missile Upgrade: Missile upgrades can be used to increase the power of missiles.
- Monster Upgrade: Monster upgrades can be used to increase the damage done by monsters.
- SpaceShip Upgrade: Space Ship upgrades can be used to increase the damage done by spaceships.
- Homing Missle: Homing missiles are a more powerful version of missiles that fly towards enemies and only explode when they make contact with objects or enemies.
- Piranha Missle: Piranha missiles are a more powerful version of homing missiles that shoot three projectiles rather than one and deal more damage over time than normal homing missiles.
- Shooting Star: Shooting stars are rare and extremely powerful and burn anything in their path when they crash down to a planet or enemy.
- Nuke: Nukes are the most powerful weapon in the game and can be used to instantly destroy planets or enemies. However, they also have the most downside as they leave behind a large radiation field that damages player health over time.
Pros and Cons of this game
- The graphics are extremely good for an android game.
- The gameplay is addicting and fun.
- There is a lot of content to explore.
- The game is free to download and play.
- Some of the weapons can be overpowered if used correctly.
- The game can be difficult at times.
- There have been complaints about the controls being unresponsive at times.
Solar Smash is a 3D Action game for Android devices that allows players to use a variety of different weapons to destroy planets. I love this game because it’s not just about blowing up planets, but also protecting them from asteroids and monsters in space! This is the best planet destruction simulator on the market today. Download now if you want an adventure with no end (or maybe even some other galaxies)!