If you’re looking for a new and exciting Android game to keep you occupied, look no further than Brawl Stars.
This real-time combat game pits two teams of three characters against each other in a fast-paced and action-packed setting.
Your objective is to teach the other team a lesson and to do so, you’ll need to control your character easily and unleash your special abilities at the right moments.
Brawl Stars is easy to learn but difficult to master, and it’s sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
So if you’re looking for a new Android game that offers excitement and challenge in equal measure, be sure to check out Brawl Stars. You won’t be disappointed!
Brawl Stars is a real-time 3v3 combat game for mobile devices developed by Supercell. The game was soft-launched in Canada on December 12th, 2017, and released globally on December 14th, 2017. Brawl Stars is available on iOS and Android devices.
In Brawl Stars, you play as one of several characters called Brawlers. Brawlers have unique abilities and you battle alongside two other teammates in a variety of settings to see who comes out on top.
Your goal is to deal damage to the enemies, collect coins, and crystals to advance, and ultimately win the game.
The game is free to play with in-game microtransactions.
Brawl Stars has been downloaded over 50 million times since its release.
In Brawl Stars you can Brawl in a variety of different game modes:
- Showdown: A Solo or Team mode where you fight to be the last Brawler standing.
- Smash & Grab: 10 players, 5 on each team, fight to collect crystals from the center of the map while avoiding the other team. The first team to collect 10 crystals and hold them for 15 seconds wins.
- Heist: 4 players, 2 on each team, try to break into the enemy’s base and steal their treasure while defending their own. The first team to steal the enemy’s treasure and get it back to their base wins.
- Bounty: Collect as many stars as possible by defeating opponents. The player with the most stars at the end of the game wins.
- Robo Rumble: 30 players, 15 on each team, fight to the death in a large arena filled with obstacles and power-ups. The last Brawler standing wins.
There are also daily events and special events that happen occasionally.
Brawl Stars has been generally well-received by critics. It holds an 87% rating on the review aggregator site Metacritic.
The following brawlers are some of the best in Brawl Stars and are recommended for new players:
- Dynamike: A well-rounded brawler that is good at both short and long-range. His main attack shoots a projectile from his Dynamite stick, which explodes after a short time or on impact with an opponent. His Super, the Big Barrel Of Boom, creates an explosion in front of him.
- Brock: An average Brawler focused more on defense than offense. He has a medium attack range and can use his Combat Rifle to shoot rapid-fire shots at opponents. As his Super, he uses a Rocket to fly through the air towards enemies dealing damage to anything it hits along the way. He excels at taking out opponents who are alone or who have been weakened by team members.
- Poco: A Brawler that uses a Ukulele to deal damage. He has a short attack range but his shots deal a high amount of damage. His Super, the Poco Party, heals all allies in the area and increases their attack speed for a limited time.
- Shelly: A long-range Brawler with low health. Her main weapon is a Sniper Rifle that deals high damage from a distance. As her Super, she drops a bomb on the ground which explodes after a few seconds dealing damage to anyone in the area.
- El Primo: A tanky brawler with high health and melee attacks. His punches do high amounts of damage and he can take quite a bit of punishment. As his Super, he charges at an opponent, dealing high damage if he hits them.
- Mortis: A Brawler that uses a Scythe to deal damage. He has a short attack range but his attacks are quite powerful. His Super, the Death Scythe, slices through enemies in front of him, dealing high damage. It is best used when surrounded by enemies.
- Crow: A long-range Brawler that uses a crossbow to deal damage. He deals low amounts of damage from a distance but his shots have a high critical hit chance. As his Super, he drops a bomb on the ground which explodes after a few seconds dealing damage to anyone in the area.
In Brawl Stars, you can make your own team or join one.
Teaming up with players allows you to strategize and cooperate on a level that is not possible when going solo.
When playing in a group, communication between team members is key to victory, as some Brawlers play better together than they do alone.
If you do not have many friends who play Brawl Stars or if there are no opponents near where you live, online matchmaking games will allow you to compete against opponents from around the world!
Since Brawl Stars was released worldwide at the same time it has been very popular. Over 50 million players have downloaded the game since its release and Brawl Stars has an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 on the Play Store.
The game is free to download but contains in-app purchases for special items that are not necessary to enjoy the game fully.
What is the best thing about Brawl Stars Android Game?
The fun and frantic multiplayer battles! There are currently 15 characters available, each with their own super ability that can turn the tide of battle. Players will also be able to customize their Brawlers because every character has different skins that change their appearance in battle. Another great feature is that there are no ads between matches, so you can have a lot of fun without being interrupted by annoying advertisements.
What is the worst thing about Brawl Stars Android Game?
The game can get a bit repetitive after playing for a while because there are not many different game modes to choose from. Each match plays pretty much the same, with two teams of three fighting it out in an enclosed arena until one team is defeated. There are maps that players will have to fight on but the maps do not really affect the gameplay all that much.
Who should play this game?
Anyone who enjoys online multiplayer games! The controls are very simple and work well with touch screen devices so this game is suitable for people of all ages and skill levels. Multiplayer games require you to cooperate with your teammates, so it helps if you enjoy talking to other people or playing with friends. If you are looking for a game that is easy to learn but hard to master, then Brawl Stars is the perfect game for you!
Who should not play this game?
People who do not like fast-paced games where they need to think on their feet. The matches in Brawl Stars can be over very quickly so players who want a more relaxed gaming experience may not enjoy this title. Also, people who do not like games with microtransactions should avoid playing Brawl Stars because there are many items in the game that can only be obtained by spending money.
The best thing about Brawl Stars Android Game is the multiplayer battles where players are able to use their unique super abilities to defeat their opponents. The worst thing about the game is that it can get a bit repetitive after playing for a while. People who enjoy fast-paced games will love Brawl Stars because matches are short and intense, with players having to think quickly or risk defeat. The controls work well on touch screen devices so they are suitable for people of all ages and levels of experience. If you like online multiplayer games where teamwork is important, then Brawl Stars Android Game is perfect for you!